The AXA Partners Group respects Your privacy and ensures that all the personal data it handles is processed in accordance with best confidentiality practices and the applicable laws on data protection, and notably the European Union General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 (GDPR), when you are using the website located at www.careers.axapartners.com (the Site) and where you register to the Site or apply to a vacancy on this Site.
In this context, Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (a Data Subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Disclaimer – We warn You on the communication and uploading of information:
You are informed and acknowledge that: (i) the information, messages and all attachments (hereinafter "the information") uploaded by You into the tool are under Your responsibility and only for the purposes of the management of the recruitment of Your application(s) job and (ii) this tool is not intended to be used for another purpose.
Acts as Data Controller in the context of the processing of Your personal data (i.e. it determines the purposes and means of the processing of Your information):
- AXA Partners Holding SA, a company organized under the laws of France, having its registered office at 6 rue André Gide, 92320 Châtillon, registered with the Registry of Commerce and Companies of Nanterre under number 410 011 209, in charge of the subscription to and the management of the Site and the recruitment group.
- The relevant AXA Partners entity (including where applicable AXA Partners Holding SA) You applied for as referenced in the job description.
The Data Controller(s) is/ are hereinafter referred to as ‘’We’’, “Our”.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
- FOR HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE RETAINED?
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
1. What personal DATA do we collect AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is collected and used for the mentioned below purposes:
-The processing is
Purpose of the processing activity and categories of Your Personal Data being processed:
Purpose One: Management of the recruitment process: Subscription to the Site and processing and answering your job application(s).
WE process the following Personal data about You:
- Identification data, such as:
- first name, last name, place of residence, phone number, personal email address, salary expectation
- Date of birth or age, photo, nationality (each as might be collected on Your resume but is not requested by Us);
- Personal life data: family situation, hobbies (each as might be collected on Your resume but is not requested by Us);
- Professional data, such as:
- Your resume, education history, job position/title, school grades (optional data on Site), professional experiences, social professional network profiles (each an optional data on the Site)
- Connection data to the Site: username, password, IP/MAC address, technical cookies, performance & third-party cookies (optional)
Purpose One b: Management of the recruitment process: Sharing your contact details and your profile to other AXA entities.
WE may share all of the above (see purpose n°1 a).
Purpose Two: Sending you job offers (newsletters) at your own request only.
WE process the following Personal data about You:
- Identification data, such as: personal e-mail address;
- Connection data to the Site: username.
Mandatory fields are identified by an asterisk (*) or by other means brought to your attention. This Personal Data is necessary to process your subscription/application. The absence of answer to such fields may compromise your application.
We do not request you to share with us any special categories of data (i.e. Personal Data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation).
We also process certain cookies. You can learn more about our cookies policy and set your preferences on the cookie window when connecting on the Site for the first time or by clicking on the link “Career Site Cookies Settings” at the footer of the Site.
Please note that when you apply on other websites of the AXA Group, other general terms and charter on the protection of your Personal Data may apply and we invite you to read them carefully.
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?All of the Personal Data that We process is collected directly from You.
In any event, in accordance with applicable laws and principles, Your Personal Data will be processed fairly and transparently, collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
We will only process Personal Data that are adequate and relevant, limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
3. WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?We communicate Your Personal Data mentioned above only to identified and empowered recipients.
The categories of Your Personal Data that We communicate are Identification data, Personal life data, Professional data, Connection data.
The identified recipients mentioned above are:
- AXA Partners entities: authorized persons who intervene in the hiring process such as human resources (recruiters only), the manager(s) involved in Your recruitment process and the members of Your interview process.
- Third party external human resources providers in support of the AXA Partners local entity
- Third party authorized persons of the IT providers in charge of the hosting, maintenance and support of the Site’s modules.
- United States (IT providers in charge of back-up, maintenance and support)
- AXA local entity to which you are applying : Click here to get the list of countries
In this case, We provide safeguards to ensure the security and the confidentiality of Your Personal Data, by framing its transfer with either (i) the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission or, (ii) when Your Personal Data is transferred to other entities of the AXA Group, with Binding Corporate Rules
You can obtain a copy of them by sending a request to email@example.com.
4. How do we keep YOUR personal DATA secure?We use appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to protect the personal information that We collect and process about You. The measures We use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of the processing activity of Your personal information, in line with AXA standards.
5. FOR HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE RETAINED?The collected Data needed for the processing activity will be retained according to retention periods defined by the following purposes in each of the countries listed:
Purpose One: Management of the recruitment process:
a) Subscription to the Site, processing and answering your job application(s)
b) Sharing your contact details and your profile to other AXA entities
Your personal data will be kept for the period of study of the application and for a limited period, depending on the legislation of the country in which you are applying for.
Country: # of months before archiving # of months between archiving & purging
Algeria 24 36
Austria 24 36
Belgium 60 12
Canada 24 36
Chile 24 36
China 24 36
Colombia 24 36
Czech Republic 12 1
France 24 36
French Polynesia 24 36
Germany 6 1
Greece 6 12
Hong Kong 24 1
Ireland 24 36
Italy 120 1
Japan 120 1
Luxembourg 36 1
Macao 24 36
Malaysia 24 1
Mexico 24 60
Monaco 24 36
Morocco 60 1
Netherlands 24 36
Panama 24 36
Philippines 24 1
Poland 12 12
Portugal 24 36
Singapore 24 1
Spain 6 1
Sweden 24 36
Switzerland 2 4
Thailand 12 1
Turkey 24 36
United Arab Emirates 60 60
United Kingdom 24 36
United States 84 1
Purpose Two: Sending you job offers (newsletters) at your request only:
2 years from the withdraw of your consent (Recommendations of the Data Protection Officer in consideration of French law).
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?You have the right, to the extent required under applicable data privacy laws, to:
- access Your Personal Data and obtain a copy thereof;
- withdraw Your consent at any time in accordance with the process defined below;
- rectify Your Personal Data;
- request erasure of Your Personal Data, except if applicable laws provide otherwise;
- request to obtain the restriction of the processing of Your Personal Data, unless You have given Your consent, if Your data are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights, if Your data are necessary for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or if the use of Your data is justified by important reasons in the public interest of the Union or a Member State;
- withdraw Your consent at any time if Our processing is based on Your consent. The opt-out does not undermine the legality of the prior processing done before said withdrawal;
- oppose at any time if the purpose is based on legitimate interest;
- request the portability of Your Personal Data, when Your Personal Data are processed automatically on the basis of Your consent or the execution of a contract binding You to the data Controller;
- decide on the fate of Your Personal Data after Your death.
- Exercise Your rights;
- Withdraw your consent by requesting deletion of your account
Finally, You have the right to raise any concerns about how Your personal data is being processed with a competent supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of Your habitual residence, place of work or place where You think an alleged infringement to Your rights occurred.
The list of data protection authorities in the European Union is available through the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
For non -EU countries, please refer to the website of your local data protection authority.